SIGINT in a Suitcase
SPECTRA BLACK is a full featured wideband surveillance system packaged in a compact, deployable suitcase.
- True Wideband Surveillance
- Compact,Portable, Configurable
- Multichannel Wideband Receiver
- Open Interface for 3rd-Party Apps
- Integrated Tri-Sceen Display
- In-Service with NATO User-Units
SPECTRA BLACK is a portable RF surveillance system for:
- ITU Radio Monitoring
- Spectrum Survey
- Deployable Time Difference Of Arrival (TDOA) Geolocation Node
- Communications Electronic Surveillance (C-ES) SIGINT - COMINT
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM)
Automatic New Energy Detection
Wideband auto-detection techniques trigger parallel New Energy Alarms for real-time prosecution of even LPI emissions.
Wideband Scrollback Buffer
Rewind entire wideband stare or sweep bandwith to detect & classify emissions which less capable systems would miss.
Configure, Adapt & Modify
Open architecture for back end processing allows easy modification to suit dedicated tasks.
Integrated Wideband Receiver
CA-7851/V-UHF precision wideband digital receiver with 100 MHz real-time stare & mulitple handoff receivers.
Sweep Faster, See More
Get a clearer spectral view with a wideband sweep speed of 40 GHz/s across 20 MHz to 6GHz.
Screens and keyboard folded in transit, SPECTRA BLACK fits into a discreet wheeled travel case.
SPECTRAVIEW User Interface
- Developed for high performace spectrum surveillance
- Set-up displays with multiple wideband, narrowband and database views.
- Add signals of interest to the SMART database for further development.
- Develop Priority Frequency Lists (PFL)for target signals.
- Manage system resources efficiently with user configurable masks.
- Trigger I/Q and Audio recording of specific signals.
- Control and task multiple narrowband DigitalDropReceivers (DDRs).
Server - Client Architecture
Additional local or remote users can connect to a SPECTRA BLACK system over Ethernet.
SPECTRA BLACK is configurable. Optional wideband HF or narrowband HF receivers can enhance the system capability and performance.
- CA7851 (20 MHz - 6 GHz) - 100 MHz Digitised Bandwidth - Standard Fit
- CA7801 (1.5 MHz - 30 MHz) - 28.5 MHz Digitised Bandwidth
- CA7704 (2 MHz - 30 MHz) - 25 kHz Digitised Bandwidth
- CA7708 (2 MHz - 30 MHz) - 25 kHz Digitised Bandwidth
Back to top