GIST Signal Processing Suite
GIST is a software package for radio monitoring and spectrum surveillance applications. GIST handles digitised I/Q data from radio receivers providing real time spectrum & signal visualisation. GIST is adaptable. Based on a core framework it provides a variety of capabilities for system users.
GIST Core Capabilities
- Wide & Narrowband Data Visualisation, Zoom & Magnification
- Waterfall Display
- Pause, Rewind, Playback
- Multi Receiver Control & Tasking, Managed Hardware Allocation
- Advanced Scanning - Adaptive Scanning
- Integrated Transcription
- Operator Maintenance Display - BITE - Live system status and test interface
Super Resolution Processing
In systems with multiple phase coherent receivers GIST provides super resolution (n-channel) processing capability.
- Super Resolution Direction Finding
- Co-Channel Signal Separation
- Directional Data Display
- Adaptive Array Processing
Receiver & System Interface
GIST provides an interface for all CommsAudit Receivers. GIST will also interface with compatible 3rd party receivers and systems. GIST will operate as a software wrapper combining multiple system inputs to a single user interface.